HOBO Pendant® Event Data Logger - UA-003-64
Accurately measure rainfall with the HOBO Pendant Event Data Logger. Determine rainfall rates, times, and duration after deployment with most standard tipping-bucket rain gauges. Efficiently gather and store momentary contact events and temperature data. Additionally, gain access to detailed event data. Event data is only stored when it happens for better memory usage. Use a solar radiation shield for accurate temperature measurement in sunlight applications. See RS1 Solar Radiation Shield (assembly required) and M-RSA (pre-assembled) Solar Radiation Shield.
For a self-contained rainfall logger, see the HOBO RG3 which includes a data logger integrated into a tipping-bucket rain gauge.
The UA-003-64 Data Logger is for use in Indoor and Outdoor environments
The UA-003-64 Data Logger supports the following measurements:
- Ideal for recording rainfall with tipping-bucket rain gauges
- Records tips or momentary contact closures and temperature
- Event-based data storage provides detailed data and efficient memory usage
- Stores over 16,000 tips (160 in. of rainfall with a 0.01 in. rain gauge)
- Includes scaling to inches, millimeters or other units
Tidak ada video untuk produk ini