One Channel | Portable Temperature/Humidity
The OM-70 Series of portable temperature and temperature/humidity data loggers are easy-to use, versatile devices which can be used for a wide range of logging applications including coolers, freezers, greenhouses, museums, laboratories, shipping containers, warehouses, environmental monitoring and food storage.
These data loggers are capable of sampling as fast as once per second or as slow as every 18 hours. Models OM-71 and OM-72 can store a total of 43,344 temperature measurements in memory. Model OM-73 can store a total of 43,344 measurement points for temperature only or 21,672 points of temperature, humidity and dew point. The model OM-74 thermocouple data logger can store 32,638 temperature samples. Easy-to-use Windows software is included with each data logger.
The software is a full-featured program that allows you to set up all data logger functions including sampling rate, logging duration, start mode, logging mode, and high and low temperature alarm values. Once data has been logged, the program then allows you to download data from the logger, plot the data and export the data to an ASCII text or Excel file format for further analysis.
|•||Compact, Light Weight, Easy-to-Use|
|•||User Selectable Stop on Memory Full or Memory Rollover for Continuous Recording|
|•||PC Delayed Start or Pushbutton Recording Control|
|•||Read Recorded Data on Logger Display|
|•||Displays Alarm Icon for High/Low Alarm Conditions|
|•||Nonvolatile EEPROM Memory Retains Data Even if Battery Fails|
|•||USB Interface for Fast Data Transfer|
|•||Includes Free Software|
Software Features Include:
• Data summary to read statistics and alarm information in a simplified report format.
• Data listing for tabular view of detailed dates, times and values of recorded data.
• Graph function displays data in clear graphical format.
• Zoom magnifies data with powerful zoom and autoscale functions.
• Autoscale function fits data to the screen or allows user to manually enter their own values.
• Graphical Cursor displays exact data of any point in the graphical display.
• Export data in text or Excel format.
• Print graph or text data with print preview and setup options.
• Logger configuration allows easy set up and launch of data loggers with immediate or delayed start, preferred sample rate, alarm setup, and custom ID.
• Password protected calibration function automatically stores with parameters in device or restores factory defaults. A calibration Window is provided in the software to simplify the calibration procedure.
• Status windows display unique ID of logger, battery voltage, memory used, sample rate, duration, alarm condition and logging status.
• Menu Bar along the top of the screen provides one click access to software functions.
OM-71, OM-72, OM-73
Ambient Temperature Measurement Range
(Models OM-71, OM-73): -20 to 70°C (-4 to 160°F)
External Sensor Temperature Measurement Range
(Model OM-72): -40 to 70°C (-40 to 160°F)
Storage Temperature: -40 to 77°C (-40 to 170°F)
Temperature Accuracy: ±0.5°C (±1°F), from -17 to 50°C (1 to 122°F)
Temperature Resolution: 0.1°C (0.05°F)
Relative Humidity Range
(Model OM-73): 0 to 99% RH non-condensing
Relative Humidity Accuracy
(Model OM-73): ±2% RH from 10 to 90% RH
Relative Humidity Resolution
(Model OM-73): 0.05% RH
Display Temperature Resolution: 0.1°C (0.2°F) up to 199.9 °C or °F,
1°C (1°F) above 200 °C or °F
Logged Temperature Resolution: 0.1°C (0.2°F)
Thermocouple Impedance: 50 ? max for specified accuracy
Cold Junction Temperature Accuracy: ± 0.3°C (±0.5°F)
Operating Temperature: -18 to 55°C (0 to 131°F)
Storage Temperature:-30 to 80°C (-20 to 175°F)
Sample Rate: 1 second to 18 hours user selectable
Alarm Settings: Over/under alarm with visual indication
LCD Display: Displays temperature, date, time,
alarm condition recording status and battery condition
Time Accuracy: ±100 ppm @ 24°C (75°F)
Measurement Capacity: OM-71, OM-72, OM-73:
Non-volatile memory; 43,344 samples
for temperature only, or 21,672 samples for temperature,
humidity and dew point (Model OM-73); OM-74; 32,638 temperature samples
Recording Control: Start on button press, immediate after setup,
or at a user specified date and time
Recording Mode: Stop on memory full,
or continuous recording with memory rollover
Minimum System Requirements: 8MB of RAM, 2MB of disk space,
800 x 600 resolution, 1 free USB port
Software Compatibility: Windows XP/Vista/7 and 8 (32-bit and 64-bit)
Interface: USB 2.0
Power: OM-71, OM-72, OM-73: 3 V CR2032 lithium battery (included);
OM-74; 3 AAA batteries (alkaline or lithium)
Battery Life: 3 years (average)
OM-71, OM-72, OM-73: 6 H x 5.7 W x 1.3 cm D (2.36 x 2.24 x 0.51")
OM-74: 5.7 H x 5.5 W x 3.0 cm D (2.25 x 2.15 x 1.2")
OM-71, OM-72, OM-73: 91 g (3.2 oz)
OM-74: 62 g (2.2 oz)
Tidak ada video untuk produk ini