Dissolved Oxygen Logger. HOBO - U26-001
Measure oxygen concentrations in lakes, streams, rivers, estuaries, and coastal waters with the HOBO U26 Dissolved Oxygen Data Logger. This affordable and precise data logger is recommended for aquatic biology and hydrology research projects. The HOBO U26 uses RDO® Basic (Rugged Dissolved Oxygen) optical DO sensor technology and is easy to maintain.
NOTE: For DO measurements in saltwater, an adjustment for salinity is required. For waters with small changes in salinity (HOBO U24-002-C conductivity logger .
NOTE: If you need DO in Percent Saturation, barometric pressure data is required, which can be logged with a HOBO Water Level Data Logger (U20-001-04).
- U26-001 data logger
- DO sensor cap
- Protective Guard
- Calibration Boot with sponge
The U26-001 Data Logger is for use in Underwater environments
The U26-001 Data Logger supports the following measurements:
- Affordable, high performance dissolved oxygen (DO) monitoring with 0.2 mg/L accuracy
- Optical DO sensor technology for long-lasting calibration with less maintenance
- HOBOware Pro's Dissolved Oxygen Assistant software corrects for measurement drift from fouling; provides salinity-adjusted DO concentrations and percent saturation
- Optical USB interface for high-speed, reliable data offload
- Easy-to-replace DO sensor cap lasts six months
Tidak ada video untuk produk ini
Tidak ada file catalog untuk produk ini