W3/230 Water Vapor Transmission Rate Test System
W3/230 Water Vapor Transmission Rate Test System is designed for the determination of water vapor transmission rate of film and package specimens. It has three test modes and is applicable to various materials with high, medium and low water vapor permeability. It is also embedded with high precision infrared sensor, which provides a wide test range of 0.1?1000g/m2·24h and durable service life.
- Wide range and high-precision of temperature and humidity control to support various combinations of non-standard test conditions
- Standard, proportional, and continuous testing modes facilitate to test different materials with distinct water vapor permeability
- Convenient fast-access calibration ports for temperature and humidity
- Reference film for fast and accurate calibration
W3/230 system is based on the infrared sensor method and utilizes Labthink’s latest exclusive patent design of three diffusion cells integrated in one instrument for individual or multiple tests, which improves test efficiency by 3 times.
- Embedded computer control system provides safer and more reliable data management as well as test operation.
- Three diffusion cells are integrated in one instrument with lower space occupancy rate and higher test efficiency
- Three distinct or equivalent specimens can be tested individually with independent test results at one operation
- The instrument can be easily operated with a mouse, a keyboard, and a monitor, without requiring a PC
- The instrument is equipped with four USB ports and dual Internet ports for convenient data transmission
The instrument is equipped with the latest operating software, with user-friendly operating interface and intelligent data management functions. It also supports LystemTM Lab Data Sharing System, which ensures uniform management of test results and test reports.
- Intelligent designs for test result evaluation, sensor calibration reminding, tracing or managing operation record provide a safe and easy operation environment
- Embedded help document is convenient for user viewing
- Detailed information for each test can be saved through embedded database storage technology, and users could view historical test data in various patterns.
|Specifications||Film Test||Package Test (Optional)|
|Test Range||0.01 ~ 40 g/m2·24h (Standard)
0.1 ~ 1000 g/m2·24h (Optional)
|0.0001 ~ 0.2 g/pkg·d|
|Specimen Size||108 mm x 108 mm||
Temperature control for one package test:
< ?180 mm, Height < 380 mm
Temperature control for 3 package test:
< ?100 mm, Height < 380 mm
No size limitation for tests without temperature control device
|Number of Specimen||3 with independent test results|
|Specimen Thickness||≤3 mm||/|
|Test Area||50 cm2||/|
|Temperature Range||15°C ~ 55°C (standard)|
|Temperature Accuracy||±0.1°C (standard)|
|Humidity Range||0%RH, 35%RH ~ 90%RH, 100%RH|
|Carrier Gas||99.999% high-purified nitrogen (outside of supply scope)|
|Flow of Carrier Gas||0 ~ 200 mL/min|
|Pressure of Carrier Gas||0.28 MPa/40.6 psi|
|Port Size||1/8 inch copper tubing|
|Instrument Dimension||690 mm (L) x 350 mm (W) x 360 mm (H)|
|Power Supply||AC (85 ~ 264)V (47 ~ 63)Hz|
|Net Weight||70 kg|