Tachometer | MLT
The Model MLT WESCO meter is a stand-alone electronic apparatus for accurately measuring and displaying three (3) quality-critical parameters involved in knitting, namely, yarn consumption, yarn tension and yarn speed. All contribute to producing repeatable, uniform quality fabric and products from circular knitting machines with rotating needle cylinders and flat knitting machines, including all body, hosiery and sock machines.
The WESCO MLT displays the Normal, Average and Peak values for yarn tension. All values are shown on an easy to read back-lit LCD display.
A unique, trigger-operated, yarn access system provides easy and sure yarn access and contact with a yarn tension-sensing pin and a yarn speed wheel, while a machine frame-mounted sensor counts revolutions every time a specific, rotating or moving magnetic part passes it, to provide machine RPM and yarn consumption information
This easy-to-use instrument accumulates the data required to produce repeatable, uniform material and products from one machine to the next, even when using different cylinder diameters.
- Accurately measures Machine Speed, Yarn Length, Yarn Tension and Yarn Speed, in selectable metric or English units
- Also displays yarn Normal, Average and Peak Tension values realized during the measuring periodd
- Battery-powered, lightweight and well-balanced for high portability and easy handling
- User can adjust the preset cylinder rotation count from 1 to 100 as desired
- MLT WESCO gauge supplied with Battery Charger, Revolution Sensor, Data Transfer Cable, Sensor Holder, Magnet, Calibration Kit supplied in Carrying Case
- 1-Year Warranty
Tidak ada video untuk produk ini
Tidak ada file catalog untuk produk ini