Thermoluminescence Dosimeter Elements
- Data analysis with personal computer is possible.
- Its compact design realizes an easy-to-read LCDdisplay panel and a simple touch operation.
- With its low effective atomic number, energy correction can be made easily.
- No fading effect makes it suitable for various measurements.
- Its simple glow curve needs no complicated heat treatment.
- High sensitivity covers wide range from 1μSv to 1 Sv without exchange (MSO).
- It has a good liniarity up to high dose level (MBO)(LBO).
- Use of ceramic elements (sintered elements) makes improvements ofaccuracy in low-energy measurements and reliability in repetitive use.
- With its good tissue equivalence, it has a low energy depencence.
- Long-term environmental dosimetry is possible (.MSO-MF).
|Standard||Luminescent substance||Size||Applicable dose range|
|MSO-L||Mg2SiO4:Tb||2φ×30mm 2 Glass capsules(upper & lower) w/ holder||1μSv?1Sv|
|MSO-MF||10φ×51mm 1 Glass capsule w/ holder|
|MSO-S||2φ×12mm Glass capsule|
|MSO-5D||5φ×0.5mm Sintered disc|
|MBO-S||MgB4O7:Tb||2φ×12mm Glass capsule||1mSv?30Sv|
|LBO-S||Li2B4O7:Cu, In, Si||2φ×12mm Glass capsule||0.1mSv?100Sv|
Tidak ada video untuk produk ini