Shore Hardness Tester HT-6510A C D
Shore A is designed to measure the penetration hardness of rubber, elastomers and other rubber like substances such as neoprene, silicone, and vinyl. It can also be used for soft plastics, felt, leather and similar materials.
Shore C is designed for various foam and sponge.
Shore D is designed for plastics, formica, epoxies and plexiglass
- With INTEGRATED (built-in) PROBE and designed to determine the hardness of materials
- Equipped with wide measuring range and high resolution
- Conforms with the essential health and safety requirements set out by the European Directives along with ISO-7619 and ISO-868, DIN53505, ASTM D 2240, and JIS K7215 set standards
- Uses Microcomputer LSI circuit and crystal time base to offer high accuracy measurement & fast measuring time
- Uses operation stand capable of applying the specimen to the indentor with sufficient recommended force that allows accurate and repeatable hardness tests to increased stability and maximum repeatability
- Automatically switch off after about 2 minutes and also gives you the freedom to manually switch it off anytime to conserves batteries
- Delivers ultra accurate reading with no guessing errors
- Features instant, easy to read, legibly written results indicating a specific value, with a 0.1 resolution
- Complete with FREE sturdy carrying case with contoured rubber compartments that fits the device perfectly, sandwiched between rubber & foam when closed to achieve optimum shock absorption
- Use anywhere and suitable for use in the laboratory or in field conditions
Tidak ada video untuk produk ini
Tidak ada file catalog untuk produk ini