Tension Sensors | WTS
WTS Web Tension Sensors are used for direct tension measurement in moving webs of paper, films, foils, textiles or metals. Measurement of the precise web tension is accomplished by determining the resulting force that the web directs on to the guide roller connected to these shaft-end sensors mounted at each end of the roller.
It is widely accepted that a well-controlled web operating at defined tension values assures the highest possible end-product quality and is the basis for insuring minimum machine down-times.
The compact WTS sensors in connection with a web guiding roll fulfill 3 functions at once:
- precise measurement of web tension
- guides and deflects the web
- provides bearings for the shafts and rolls
- Entire sensor housing as well as the measuring cell are fabricated from stainless steel permits use in the toughest production environments including use in hi-humidity environments
- Extremely rugged design is well protected against overloads using integrated mechanical overload stops
- Extended operating temperature range is standard
- Custom mounting provisions are available
- Quick and easy installation due to a variety of clever mounting options: inboard or outboard attachment, flange or pillow block
- Special sensor design elements, including high spring constants allows for highest web speeds without affecting the signal quality
- Can be installed in vacuum environments without any modification
Tidak ada video untuk produk ini
Tidak ada file catalog untuk produk ini