Digital Force Gauge | Z2S-LM
The Z2S-LM are high performance digital force gauges that feature a separate sensor that is designed for measuring compression. A standard six foot cable connects the gauge to the sensor.
The Z2S-LM unit offers programmable high/low setpoints for go/no-go testing. ORANGE lights up for measurements less than Low setpoint, GREEN for between High and Low setpoint, and RED for over High setpoint.
Store up to 1,000 values in memory, which can be displayed or transmitted using the serial, or optional USB output port. Use the real time mode to display load transients, or the peak mode to capture the peak force achieved during a test. Selectable measuring units of lbf, kgf, or Newtons.
- Programmable high/low setpoints with color-coded LED indicators and output signal for quick go/no go testing
- Reversible display
- RS-232C, Digimatic and Analog outputs
- 1,000 Data memory for computer download
- lbf, kgf, and N units are push button selectable
- Runs on internal NI-MH batteries or AC adapter
- Ergonomic design with non-slip rubber grip, heavy duty metal construction
- Real time and peak mode (selectable)
- Overload capacity 200% of F.S.
- Overload alarm and output signal
- Low battery indicator
- External switch display hold and clear
- USB Output offered on model ZPS-LM-xxxx, select option USB Output
- ISO/IEC 17025 Long-form Certificate & Test Data is optionally available
- 2 Year Warranty
Tidak ada video untuk produk ini
Tidak ada file catalog untuk produk ini