Motorized Test Stands | TSFM-500
The TSFM500 is designed for compression and tension testing of springs, packaging, metals, fabrics, and other items requiring up to 500 lb of force. Generous clearance and throat depth accommodate a broad range of sample shapes and sizes. The stand features a remote control unit for added safety during testing. The TSFM500’s durable and rigid column minimizes bend, making it particularly well suited for precision spring testing.
The operator can select from a speed range of 0.2 – 5.5 in/min. Other features include a manual fine adjustment knob and a stepper motor that prevents speed variation with load, making testing more precise and repeatable.
- Maximum force: 500 lb [2200 N]
- Speed range: 0.2 - 5.5 in/min [5 - 140 mm/min]
- Remote control console with a 3' [1 M] cable
- Maximum travel: 4" [102 mm]
- Loading table with 25 #10-32 UNF holes for fixture mounting
- Manual travel knob
- Mounting holes for bench mounting
- Base may be removed for alternative mounting
- Available in vertical and horizontal orientations.
- Compatible Gagues: Series 3, Series 5.
Tidak ada video untuk produk ini
Tidak ada file catalog untuk produk ini