Torque Tester | DI-4B-25
The new DI-4B-25 fast response torque testers are perfectly suited for on-the-spot calibration of air tools and impact drivers, but will calibrate any type of manual wrenches as well.
This torque tester gives a digital readout of peak value in either direction and also indicate the number of blows for a selected time period.
This torque tester has an accuracy of ±0.5%, ±1 LSD, Peak, Real Time and Peak Down modes, and provides peak data for SPC (statistical process control) via the RS232 port.
Joint simulator thread size 5/16-18 included (10-24, 3/8-16 and M5, M6 and M10 threads sold separately.
Calibrate your own air tools and impact drivers and save down time.
- Heavy duty metal construction
- Displays number of blows for selected period (0.1 - 9.9 sec)\
- Selectable Units: lb-ft, kg-m and N-m
- Both clockwise and counterclockwise operation
- RS-232 peak data output for SPC capability\
- Peak, Real Time and Peak Down measuring mode (selectable)
- Runs on internal NiCad batteries (8 hour use)
- Soft joint, hard joint and AC adapter/charger included
- ISO/IEC 17025 Long-form Certificate & Test Data is optionally available
- 2 Year Warranty
- Includes NIST Traceable Calibration Certificate
Tidak ada video untuk produk ini
Tidak ada file catalog untuk produk ini