Torque Tester | HTG2
HTG2 digital torque gauge offers programmable high/low setpoints for go/no-go testing. ORANGE lights up for measurements less than Low setpoint, GREEN for between High and Low setpoint, and RED for over High setpoint.
Store up to 1,000 values in memory, which can be displayed or transmitted using serial output. Use the real time mode to display torque transients, or the peak mode to capture the peak torque achieved during a test. Selectable measuring units of lbf-in, kgf-cm, or N-cm.
HTG2 digital torque gauges are sold in kits which include the gauge, sensor, six foot cable, and AC adapter/charger. Built-in NI-MH rechargeable batteries.
- User-selected units of Pounds, Kilograms or Newtons
- RS-232C, Digimatic and Analog outputs
- Runs on internal NiCad batteries or AC adapter
- 1000 Data memory for computer download
- Display "real-time" or "peak" force
- Both clockwise and counterclockwise operation
- Tare function
- Overload capacity 200% of F.S.
- Ergonomic design with non-slip rubber grip, heavy duty metal construction
- Overload alarm and output signal
- Includes NIST-Traceable Calibration Certificate
- 2 Year Warranty
- ISO/IEC 17025 Long-form Certificate & Test Data is optionally available
Tidak ada video untuk produk ini
Tidak ada file catalog untuk produk ini