Torque Tester | ILTT
The versatile ILTT Inline Torque Tester converts any non-impacting torque tool into a complete torque measuring & analyzing system, simply connect the tester to the square drive, attach a socket and measure clockwise or counter-clockwise torque.
Suitable for use with any hand tool or non-impacting power tool including torque wrenches, breaker bars, nut-runners and more. Internal NiMH rechargeable batteries provide 8-10 hours continuous use.
The ILTT takes just seconds to change test parameters, and works in either one button or automatic modes of operation. Reliability and ease of use are enhanced with features such as: Sign Lock, Peak Blanking and Auto Clear.
- Bidirectional accuracy of ±1% of indicated reading
- Eight (8) selectable engineering units: Oz.in., Lb.in., Lb.ft., Nm, cNm, KgfCm, gfCm, Kgfm
- 3 modes of operation: Track, Peak and 1st Peak
- Rugged Aluminum Housing
- NiMH rechargeable batteries provide 8-10 hours continuous use
- Includes NIST-Traceable Calibration Certificate
- Adjustable "auto-clear" for hands-free operation.
- RS-232 Serial Output included for downloading data to PC's
Tidak ada video untuk produk ini
Tidak ada file catalog untuk produk ini