Torque Wrenches | DIW
4 Ranges Available
DIW-15 Capacity: 130 lb-in / 15 N-m, 1/4" dr
DIW-20 Capacity: 180 lb-in / 20 N-m, 3/8" dr
DIW-75 Capacity: 55 lb-ft / 75 N-m, 3/8" dr
DIW-120 Capacity: 87 lb-ft / 120 N-m, 1/2" dr
The DIW is a torque measuring manual wrench designed for verifying application or removal torque of bolts. The wrench head swivels 300° and can be used in tight places. You'll get consistent readings no matter where or how the wrench is gripped because the torque sensor is centered on the drive and not up in the handle. Torque controlled wrenches can also be evaluated by comparative tests on a given fastener. Both breakaway and loosen tests can be performed. Rugged enough to be used in production. Wrench head swivels 300°
This tester has an accuracy of ±0.5%, ±1 LSD. It offers a programmable setpoint for uniform tightening or Go/No Go testing and also provides peak data for SPC (statistical process control) via the USB port.
Consistent readings no matter where the wrench is gripped because the torque sensor is centered on the drive.
- Includes NIST calibration Certificate
- Wrench head swivels 300°
- Available in lbf-in, lbf-ft, Kgf-cm and N-m (selectable)
- Peak, Real Time and Peak Down measuring mode (selectable)
- 800 data memory for recall or for SPC download
- Programmable High and Low setpoints with both audible beep and Green/ Red LED indicator for uniform torque tightening or GO/NO GO testing
- Both CW and CCW operation
- USB output for SPC capability
- CW stepless one-way clutch adapter, AC charger and carrying case included.
- Runs on internal NiCad batteries (8 hour use)
- Ergonomic, light weight, rugged metal construction
- ISO/IEC 17025 Long-form Certificate & Test Data is optionally available
- 2 Year Warranty
Tidak ada video untuk produk ini