Torque Wrenches | DIS-TW20
Light Weight Digital Torque Tester / Wrench with stepless one way clutch, 3/8" Drive.
The DIS-TW20 Digital Torque Tester is ergonomically designed, extremely lightweight and good for use as a production tool. It tightens or loosens bolts up to 180 lbf-in., yet can be used in difficult to reach places. Torque controlled wrenches can also be evaluated by comparative tests on a given fastener. Both breakaway and loosen tests can be performed.
This tester has an accuracy of ±0.5%, ± 1 LSD. It offers a programmable setpoint for uniform tightening or Go/No Go testing and also provides peak data for SPC (statistical process control) via the RS232 port.
DIS-TW20 substantially reduces scrap and rework costs by eliminating over and under-tightening. It is ideal for use in a wide variety of applications including the manufacture of electronic, appliance and aerospace assemblies. Sold in kit form including display unit, wrench with cable, stepless oneway clutch, AC adapter/charger and carrying case.
- Includes NIST calibration Certificate
- lbf-in, Kgf-cm and N-cm (selectable)
- Peak, Real Time and Peak Down measuring mode (selectable)
- Accuracy: ±0.5% F.S. ±1 LSD ( 32° to 100°F)
- 800 peak data memory for recall or for SPC download
- Programmable High and Low setpoints with audible beep for uniform torque tightening or GO/NO GO testing
- Zero reset button on the driver for easy operation
- Both clockwise and counterclockwise operation
- USB output for SPC capability
- Runs on internal NiCad batteries (8 hour use)
- Ergonomic, light weight, rugged metal construction
- ISO/IEC 17025 Long-form Certificate & Test Data is optionally available
- 2 Year Warranty
Tidak ada video untuk produk ini
Tidak ada file catalog untuk produk ini