Cable Tension Meter | CTM
The Check-Line Type CTM Digital Cable Tension Meter quickly measures tension in cable guardrails, guy wires and overhead lines. It installs, measures and removes in seconds. The digital loadcell is highly accurate and requires no lookup or correction tables.
The Fastest Cable Tension Meter
The CTM can be placed on a cable, measure its tension, and removed in under five seconds! There are no complex lookup tables, no conversion charts. The operator can quickly select from 15 different cable sizes and types stored in the CTM's memory. The Check-Tensioning mode graphically displays the current and target tensions for extremely quick setting of line tension. Even the infrequent battery changes are quick.
The CTM can be employed in many industries to ensure proper tensioning. Typical applications include tower and stack guy wires, pretensioned cable barriers, bridges, elevators, winch rope, prestressed concrete, fall arrest systems, aircraft cables and utilities.
- Includes NIST-Traceable Calibration Certificate
- 2 Year Warranty
- Sheaves with bearings eliminate friction and provide the best accuracy
- Portable and rugged – designed for outdoor use
- Stores calibrations for up to 15 unique wire sizes and types up to 1 inch max. (25 mm)
- Telescoping handle engages meter quickly with minimal effort
Tidak ada video untuk produk ini
Tidak ada file catalog untuk produk ini