Torque Screwdriver | DSD-4
The new DSD-4 torque screwdriver features an integral/adjustable LCD display for convenient torque readings. The unit is designed for screw tightening torque verification and measures in Peak, Real Time, and Peak Down measuring modes (selectable).
The DSD-4 torque screwdriver has an accuracy of ± 0.5% F.S., ±1 LSD and has programmable setpoints that provide both an audible beep and green/red LED indicator for uniform tightening or GO/NO GO testing. In addition, it features a programmable counter that minimizes assembly errors by identifying mis-tightening and/or defective screws. Use the 400 internal memory for peak data recall or RS-232 download for SPC.
The DSD-4 torque screwdriver substantially reduces scrap and rework costs by eliminating over and under-tightening and is ideal for use in a wide variety of applications including the manufacture of electronic, appliance and aerospace assemblies.
- Includes NIST-Traceable Calibration Certificate
- Peak, Real Time and Peak Down measuring mode (selectable)
- Programmable High and Low setpoints with both audible beep and Green/Red LED indicator for uniform torque tightening or GO/NO GO testing
- Programmable screw tightening counter
- Both CW and CCW operation
- RS-232 output for SPC capability
- 2 Year Warranty
- Available in: lb-in, oz-in, kg-cm, N-cm and N-m (specify units when ordering)
- 400 data memory for recall or for SPC download
- Can be used with any 1/4" hex bit
- Runs on internal NiCad batteries (for 8 hours) Auto shut-off after 10 min. of non-use
- Integrated stepless clutch allows ratching action
- ISO/IEC 17025 Long-form Certificate & Test Data is optionally available
Tidak ada video untuk produk ini
Tidak ada file catalog untuk produk ini