Textile Test Instrument | LMI / LMC
Range: 0-99,999 Inches or Centimeters
The LM Series Digital Consumption Meters accurately measure the amount of yarn being fed from a textile machine feeder to a take-up device during one or more cycles or rotations of the machine cylinder.
LM units are ideal for comparing yarn consumption from feed to feed and machine to machine on circular and flat bed knitting machines, and for other textile processes where yarn length is to be accurately measured
Two LM types are offered:
Models LMC and LMI manual type, where operator actuates and deactivates the measuring system after one or more operation cycles. (LMC is calibrated for centimeters; LMI is for inches). The consumption per cycle is then determined by dividing the total yarn consumption by the number of cycles or revolutions
Models LMC-S and LMI-S magnetic sensor type, where operator pre-sets number of cycles or revolutions (0-99) for the measuring period, eliminating the need to visually count the number of cycles. A small magnet is affixed to the rotating or moving part of the machine while the sensor is mounted on the frame. Each time the magnetic passes the sensor it actuates the instrument’s electronic counter.
Operation - LMI-S / LMC-S
In "Auto" mode a permanent magnet is mounted to a revolving part of the machine. The sensor supplies the start/stop signal. The predetermined number of revolutions (from 1- 99 rev. set on the rotary switches at the front side) are counted and the comulated yarn consumption is displayed.
- Magnetic mounting base and universal tube clamp for quick and easy setup
- Precision, ball-bearing-mounted, low-inertia measuring wheel is rubber coated to eliminate yarn slippage
- Can be used on yarns/fibers operating at line speeds up to 1500 m/min
- Surface-mount electronics and a rugged, metal housing provide trouble-free operation in tough production environments.
- Powered by two AAA batteries (included)
Tidak ada video untuk produk ini