Cap Torque Tester | CAP-TNP
The new CAP-TNP torque meter is a precision instrument that measures OPEN and CLOSE torque values for various applications. As a cap torque analyzer, the CAP-TNP repeatedly determines bottle closure and breakaway torque. It has a wide memory capacity capable of storing 1,000 data points in addition to Average, Maximum and Minimum values. A HI-LO comparator feature can be utilized for a large batch testing to ensure overall product quality.
The CAP-TNP torque meter is USB capable for computer testing. Combined with the free Digitorq Software, additional analysis and testing can be performed.
The Cap-TNP is a portable device powered with internal rechargeable batteries or through an AC Adpater/charger. Designed with a small footprint it can easily be transferred to maximize use around the shop floor or the laboratory.
- ±0.5% F.S. Accuracy
- Includes Hi/Go/Lo Limits and LED Indicators
- Displays Torque values in, lb-in, Kgcm and Nm, Ncm
- USB interface including FREE Digitorq Software
- Captures Peak Opening, Peak Closing and Average torque values (CCW, CW)
- Three (3) models offered covering small, medium and large sized containers
- One touch operation, retains up to 1000 measurements in memory
- Easy to read L.C.D.
- Rechargeable NIMH batteries and / or Universal AC adapter
- Small foot print, compact, space saver design
- Open Mode:
Max value when opening
[CCW torque direction]
- Close Mode:
Max value when closing
[CW torque direction]
- Average Mode:
- Continuous torque values in real time Includes Traceable Calibration Certificate
- 2 Year Warranty
Tidak ada video untuk produk ini