Cap Torque Tester | CAP-TT03
The CAP-TT03 is designed to measure the open and closure torque on bottles, vials, jars and more. This portable instrument is ideal for odd shaped containers that cannot be secured in traditional table top testers. Serrated jaws securely grip cap diameters of 0.65 - 1.55 in (16.5 - 39.0 mm). Measure Peak or real-time torque on the large back lit LCD display (clockwise and counter-clockwise directions). The CAP-TT03 is available in three capacities from 12 to 100 lbin (135 to 1150 Ncm).
< The CAP-TT03 features a sampling rate of 2,000 Hz, producing accurate results under a wide range of test conditions. A backlit graphic LCD displays large characters, and a menu is available to access the gauges’ features and configurable parameters. USB output is provided for data collection purposes.
Set point indicators are provided for pass-fail testing. The gauges are overload protected to 150% of capacity, and an analog load bar is shown on the display for graphical representation of applied force.
The gauges include MESURTM Lite data acquisition software. MESURTM Lite tabulates single point data. One-click export to Excel allows for further data manipulation.
- For cap diameters of 0.65 - 1.55 in (16.5 - 39.0 mm)
- High-speed 2,000 Hz sampling rate
- Single Reading USB data output
- Programmable set points with pass/fail indicators
- Battery or AC operation
- Configurable audio alarms and key tones
- Live load bar graphs with set point markers
- CE mark
- Made in the USA
- Peak memory for clockwise and counter clockwise readings saved and displayed
Tidak ada video untuk produk ini