Cap Torque Tester | CAP-T
The new CAP-T Cap Torque Tester accurately measures twist-off and twist-on force. The CAP-T is an ideal tester for bottlers, food and beverage companies, and others who need to measure closure torque. The tester features a solid aluminum housing and rugged construction for many years of service in laboratory or production environments. Adjustable posts effectively grip a broad range of container shapes and sizes, while a set of optional jaws are available as an alternative gripping method. The CAP-T closure torque meter captures peak torque in both clockwise and counterclockwise directions for application and removal measurements.
- 3 Year Warranty
- Accepts samples up to 7.5" (189.4 mm) dia.
- Selectable units of measurement (lb-in, kg-mm, N-cm)
- Real time and peak mode (selectable)
- Includes NIST-Traceable Calibration Certificate
- Both clockwise and counterclockwise operation
- Battery or AC operation
- Accuracy: ±0.5% of full scale ±1 digit
- Outstanding Value
- RS-232 and Digimatic Serial Outputs for connection to printer or PC available on CAP-T-xxRS model
Tidak ada video untuk produk ini
Tidak ada file catalog untuk produk ini