Coating Thickness Gauge TIME2600
TIME2600 Coating Thickness Gauge can nondestructively measure the thickness of non-magnetic coatings (such as zinc, aluminum chrome, copper, rubber, paint and so on) on ferrous metals (such as steel, iron, alloyed metals, hard magnetic steel and so on). It can also measure the thickness of non-conducting coatings (such as rubber, paint, plastic, anode oxide film and so on) on the non-ferrous materials (such as copper, aluminum, zinc, tin and so on). It can fast, exactly and nondestructively measure the thickness of coating and plating.
- Two principles of operation are adapted: magnetic induction (ferrous) and eddy current (non-ferrous) to take non-destructive measurements
- 6 types of probes are available for different applications
- Features two working modes: DIRECT and BATCH& two measuring ways: CONTINUE and SINGLE
- Statistics include the mean, maximum, minimum, test numbers and standard deviation.
- Memory of 640 data
- Two calibrating method for better correction
- Integrated with printer to print the statists values if needed
- Low battery indication and error alarm
- Backlight for the screen
- Auto or manual shutdown
- Conform to the standards of DIN, ISO, ASTMBS.
|Measuring range||Refer to the table below|
|Standards||DIN, ISO, ASTM,BS|
|Calibration||Zero and foil calibration|
|Statistics||Number of measurements, mean, standard deviation,maximum and minimum of 3000 readings|
|Data memory||640 readings|
|Limits||Adjustable with alarm|
|power supply||NiMHrechargeable batteries 1.25V|
|Operating environment||Humidity: 20%~90%
Tidak ada video untuk produk ini
Tidak ada file catalog untuk produk ini