W3/060 Water Vapor Transmission Rate Test System
This instrument is based on the cup method, and is professionally applicable to the water vapor transmission rate test of film specimens. It is equipped with high resolution sensor, whose test resolution is 0.0001g. The sensor also provides excellent test sensitivity.
- Wide range and high-precision of automatic temperature and humidity control to support various combinations of non-standard test conditions
- Standard air velocity enables constant humidity difference between two sides of test dishes
- Automatic reset before weighing ensures accurate weighing data
- Gas cylinder lifting structure design and periodically weighing method to reduce system errors
- Convenient fast-access calibration ports for temperature and humidity
- Reference film or standard weight for fast and accurate calibration
W3/060 system adopts the precision design of round dish rack which is equipped with 6 test dishes and supports 6 different specimens to test individually at one operation. It can be also connected with 9 satellite bases together to accomplish up to 60 tests at the same time.
- Precision design with high test efficiency and ultra-high system accuracy
- 6 distinct or equivalent specimens can be tested individually with independent test results at one operation
- The system can be easily connected to a maximum of 10 instruments to accomplish up to 60 tests at the same time
The instrument is equipped with the latest operating software, with user-friendly operating interface and intelligent data management functions. It also supports LystemTM Lab Data Sharing System, which ensures uniform management of test results and test reports.
- Based on the user-friendly Windows operating interface for easy operation
- Saves test data in different formats for convenient data transfer
- Intelligent historical data searching, comparing, analyzing and printing functions
- Supports LystemTM Lab Data Sharing System for uniform and systematic management of test results and test reports
|Test Range||0.1~10,000 g/m2·24h (standard)|
|Number of Specimens||1~6 with independent test results|
|Temperature Range||15°C~55°C (standard)|
|Humidity Range||90%RH~70%RHNote (standard is 90%RH)|
|Air Velocity||0.5~2.5 m/s (customization available)|
|Specimen Thickness||≤3 mm (customization is available for other thickness)|
|Test Area||33 cm2|
|Specimen Size||Φ74 mm|
|Test Chamber Size||35 L|
|Gas Supply Pressure||0.6 MPa|
|Port Size||Φ6 mm PU tubing|
|Instrument Dimension||660 mm (L) x 480 mm (W) x 525 mm (H)|
|Power Supply||AC 220V 50Hz / AC 120V 60Hz|
|Net Weight||70 kg|
Note: Herein the "Humidity" means the humidity difference between the two sides of the film specimen. The humidity in the test chamber is 10%~30%RH accordingly.