ArborSonic 3D Acoustic Tomograph
The ArborSonic 3D Acoustic Tomograph is able to detect the size and location of decayed or hollow regions in the trunk non-destructively. It works based on sound velocity measurements between several sensors around the trunk. The basic measurement principle is that sound velocity drops if there is a hole between two sensors.
- Drive the transducers through the bark using a rubber hammer with even spacing around the trunk.
- Measure the distances between the transducers with a caliper and enter the measured data to the computer.
- Tap each transducer with a steel hammer to generate sound waves. ArborSonic 3D measures the travel times with microsecond precision to each transducer and transmits the data to the computer.
- The software calculates and displays the internal sound-velocity distribution of the tree.
- Measurements taken at various heights can be assembled into a 3D model.
- SD02 Piezo transducers
- Amplifier boxes
- Battery box
- Cables to connect amplifier boxes and battery box
- Sensor remover tool
- Tape measure
- Steel hammer for tapping transducers
- Rubber hammer for mounting the transducers
- Peli case
- 2pcs. of rechargeable 9 V block batteries
- Battery charger
- User's manual
- ArborSonic 3D Software
- Caliper for measuring sensor positions (optional)
Tidak ada video untuk produk ini
Tidak ada file catalog untuk produk ini