The ultrasonic anemometer is a great tool to catch wind gust. The sampling rate is 1Hz which makes this device to be a proper supplement forDynaRoot or DynaTree users or any other cases when measuring wind gusts is essential.
- Assemble the anemometer in the vicinity of the tree(s) to be assessed.
- If you are using a pole attach the anemometer on the top, and erect the tower. Wind velocity readings are sent to, and data is collected at the data logger located at the bottom of the tower.
- Start recording data by pressing the START button located in the data logger.
- After the recordings are finished, transfer the acquired data to a PC by removing the internal SD card or by switching the instruments to Wi-Fi mode.
An instrument for measuring wind velocity at or near the tree to be evaluated. The closer to the better, but, depending on wind velocity DynaRoot may provide reliable data even with measurements taken several kilometres/miles away. The anemometer provides wind velocity data of sufficient frequency, Ideally the anemometer should be clear of buildings or other objects that may obstruct the wind, at a height of at least 10m.
- Anemometer (ultrasonic) and recorder
Sampling rate 1 Hz
Measurement range 0-140 km/h
Accuracy 0.2 km/h
Integrated GPS G-STAR IV BU-353-S4
Maximal SD card size 8GB
Wheatherproof yes, IP63
Tidak ada video untuk produk ini
Tidak ada file catalog untuk produk ini