Portable Pneumatic Pole
The portable pneumatic pole for anemometer is a pole which can be used alone as well. No special assembling of the pole itself is needed. Only the holding ropes should be fixed correctly. The packed pole is about only 2 m long but it can be erected to 10 m height. Both the extending and the collapsing of the tower can be done alone.
- Fix the base and the fasten spikes to the proper positions.
- Fix the shorter ropes to the fasten spikes and to the lower fixing triangles. Put the anemometer to its position.
- Connect the compressor to the base and start the erection.When the extension is finished disconnect the compressor. Measure.
- After the measurement let the tubes slide back.
- alu tube (2 m - 10 m) 14kg
- battery for the compressor
- 3 pieces 7 m ropes
- 3 pieces 13 m ropes
- 3 pieces 250-300 mm nails
- 3 pieces anchoring spikes
Maximal height 10 m
Maximal loading capacity 2 kg
Maximum allowable wind speed 33 m/s
Wheatherproof yes, IP65
Tidak ada video untuk produk ini
Tidak ada file catalog untuk produk ini