The ball type anemometer is a great tool to catch wind gust. The sampling rate is 1Hz which makes this device to be a proper supplement forDynaRoot or DynaTree users or any other cases when measuring wind gusts is essential.
- Assemble the anemometer in the vicinity of the tree(s) to be assessed.
- If you are using a pole attach the anemometer on the top, and erect the tower. Wind velocity readings are sent to, and data is collected at the data logger located at the bottom of the tower.
- Start recording data by pressing the START button located in the data logger.
- After the recordings are finished, transfer the acquired data to a PC by removing the internal SD card or by switching the instruments to Wi-Fi mode.
- Anemometer (ball type) and recorder
Sampling rate 1 Hz
Measurement range 0-110 km/h
Accuracy 0.2 km/h
Integrated GPS G-STAR IV BU-353-S4
Maximal SD card size 8GB
Wheatherproof yes, IP65
Tidak ada video untuk produk ini
Tidak ada file catalog untuk produk ini