HOBO U20 Water Level Data Logger - U20-001-04
Monitor water levels and temperatures in wells, streams, lakes and wetlands (freshwater) with this 13-foot HOBO Water Level Data Logger. With its narrow range this logger provides the best accuracy in shallow waters. This logger offers a great value and easy deployment since there are no cumbersome vent tubes or desiccants to maintain. For saltwater deployments, such as brackish wetlands and tidal areas, see HOBO U20 Water Level Titanium.
The U20-001-04 Data Logger is for use in Outdoor and Underwaterenvironments
The U20-001-04 Data Logger supports the following measurements:
- Lightning protection - no long signal wires, and electronics are shielded in stainless steel housing for use in freshwater (see theWater Level logger sensor location drawing)
- HOBOware Pro software provides easy conversion to accurate water level reading, fully compensated for barometric pressure (see demo) temperature, and water density.
- Multiple-rate sampling (see demo) allows faster sampling at critical times such as when pumping starts or stops.
- Available in 4 depth ranges
- Ideal for use in wells, streams, lakes, wetlands and tidal areas
- No-vent-tube design for easy reliable deployment
- Available in stainless and titanium versions
- Durable ceramic pressure sensor
- 3-point NIST-traceable calibration certificate included
Tidak ada file catalog untuk produk ini