Analogue Multimeter C.A 5005
We have given specific features to a new range of multimeters to satisfy all the measurement needs of electricians, electro-technicians and electronic engineers of today.
- Electrical safety demands it. They are totally protected and conform to standard IEC 1010-1,Category III/600 V.
- Equipped with the multi-purpose “MultistandTM ” shockproof case, they can be used both on the work site and in the laboratory`.
- Lightweight and compact, they are easy to handle.
- Their current ranges are protected by HBC (high breaking capacity) fuses with indication of the condition of the fuses by “Fus” light.
- For the C.A 5003 and C.A 5005 the ohmmeter zero reset is automatic. To avoid any error in use, the “VoltestTM ” light indicates the presence of voltage on resistance and continuity test.
|DC voltage||100mV to 1,000V (8 cal.)|
|AC voltage||10V to 1,000V (5 cal.)|
|DC intensity||DC intensity: 50µA to 10A (6 cal.) and AC: 3A to 240A (5 cal.) with MN 89 miniclamp|
|"Voltest" LED if voltage present in Ωmeter mode|
|Typical accuracy||1.5%. Impedance: 20kΩ/V|
|Resistance||10kΩ and 1MΩ|
|Audible continuity test||R < 50Ω|
|dB scale (AC voltages)||Fuse LED|
|IEC 1010-1 600V Cat III|
|Dimensions||160 x 105 x 56mm|
Tidak ada video untuk produk ini