Ultrasonic Flaw Detector TUD 310
- Two measuring unit: mm/inch;
- Four Rectify Ways: positive half-wave, negative half-wave, full wave and radio frequency.
- Two scanning mode: A and B;
- Gate alarming function.
- 32 detecting channels are available with a separate detecting parameter and DAC curve in every channel.
- Automatic generation of DAC curve, and 30 points can be recorded at most, adjustable offset curves and gain correction functions are available.
- Three detecting modes: single-probe , dual-probe and transmission;
- Equipped with high-speed USB port and flash memory device can be used directly on the instrument
- Data and documents are managed under FAT file system, making the management of inspection data more convenient, faster and more reliant
- Super large memory up to 32M, 1000 echo data can be stored in 32 detecting channels.
- Brand new digital signal circuit is designed for TUD310.
- Digital signal processor (DSP) is used for signals analyzing, making circuit noise reduced properly and waveform more stable.
- EPSON ink-jet printers can be connected with TUD310 by USB cable
- Real-time waveform display and review
Tidak ada video untuk produk ini