Expert Tools | OX 7102
The OX 7102 is now equipped with an extended 50k memory, considerably increasing the recording durations available. For greater flexibility, 2 GB of additional storage space is available on a removable SD card. Rich with original functions, the OX 7102 dual-channel 100MHz digital oscilloscope, a "multi-instrument" with a minimum footprint, provides outstanding performance, thanks in particular to its 12-bit / 2.5 GS/s converter.
- Control: 33 direct control keys / Windows-like menus / touch screen. Exceptionally easy to read, colour screen.
- In addition to its advanced trigger functions (pulse width, counting, delay, TV), Scopix III also offers a new function: triggering and automatic storage of faults on the basis of measurement thresholds. This new feature is available in Oscilloscope and Multimeter modes.This OSCILLOSCOPE has "MATH" functions that can be used to define, for each trace, a mathematical function and a vertical scale with the definition of the true physical unit.
- The multichannel TRMS digital MULTIMETER - 8,000 counts, 200kHz - measures amplitudes, resistances, continuity, capacitances, frequencies, and temperatures and performs tests on components.
- The HARMONIC ANALYZER(optional) can display the first 32 orders for signals with a fundamental frequency between 40 and 450Hz.
- The 2-channel DIGITAL RECORDER (optional) allows acquisition speeds of 500µs between 2 measurements for records that can extend over 1 month, based on the monitoring of tolerance thresholds in particular.
- Thanks to the FFT, the qualitative analysis of harmonics, signal distortion and pulse response, and the investigation of noise sources in logic circuits contribute to effective diagnostics.
Tidak ada video untuk produk ini