Stroboscope | PK2X-AC
The new PK2X-AC hand-held Portable Strobe® is convenient and accurate device to perform non-contact RPM measurements on rotating or reciprocating parts or components as well as a proven means for inspection of moving parts/machinery by “freezing” or “slowing down” the action. This stroboscopic effect is accomplished by matching the flash rate of the stroboscope with the repetitive rate (RPM) of motion of the target. A slow motion effect is accomplished with a slight mismatch of the relative speeds.
The PK2X-AC is powered directly from an AC power source allowing for continuous use. It small size, lightweight design makes it perfect for use by field technicians or maintenance personnel.
The new PK2X-AC offer significant improvements from the previous generation model PK2 including a 50% improvement in flash brightness.
This new model continues to offer the highest reliability, refined by over 10-years of continuous design & manufacturing improvements since the introduction of the original Pocket Strobe Model PK1 was introduced in 1996.
The PK2X-AC requires only one hand to operate, yet delivers performance comparable to much larger and heavier “pistol-grip” type models. It is ideal for industrial, laboratory, R&D and academic environments. Its small size and excellent performance provide superior convenience and value — at a reasonable price.
- Accepts input from sensor for external flash triggering
- Provided with a threaded insert on underside of strobe for mounting to articulating arm or other fixture
- Resolution of ±1 RPM over the entire range with highly accurate speed control and drift-free operation
- Operates continuously via AC-power
- Portable, lightweight and rugged constructionbluedot AC-Adapter can be used anywhere worldwide (100 – 240V AC) with plug adapters provided for N. America, Europe, UK & Australia AC outlets
- Optional frequency output provided on PK2X-AC-OT
Tidak ada video untuk produk ini