Mechanical Hand-Held Tension Meter | TX2
Special model where the rollers point away from the operator as the scale is viewed for applications where the access is limited to the front or top of the tape.
Cylindrical rollers are offered in 7, 10, 15, 20, 30, 36, 41 and 50 mm lengths. Roller length should not exceed 2x the width of the material being measured.
Tension Ranges: Refer to DX2 Data Sheet.
NOTE: Starting point of low-range instruments will be higher than DX2.
Note: This model does not include a filament guide and material thickness compensator
- Dual-flanged outer guide rollers with various widths for better filament guide (single-flanged rollers optional, recommendable if the material beeing measured is wider than the tape roller)
- Tape rollers with contact surface from 7 mm up to 50 mm are available
- Roller shifting mechanism ensure easy acquisition of the running material
- Finger Support: We recommend mounting a finger support for higher tension ranges
- Built-in mounting holes permit fixed installation for online use
Tidak ada video untuk produk ini