Linear Stroboscope | LS-5-12000
The new Checkline LS-5-12000 Linear Strobe is designed for fixed mounting on all machinery that utilize a strobe for visual inspection including, rewinders, slitters and similar process equipment in the label printing and process market as well as many others markets including vibration analyzers, balancers, metal producing equipment and much more.
The LS-5's flash rate can be externally triggered by an external sensor/controller on the process machine or the LS-5-RCU Remote Controller can be optionally specified for this purpose. Refer to separate webpage on the LS-5-RCU.
The LS-5 produce a bright, sharp image under observation when the flash rate is synchronized with the "repeat rate" of the web material. The strobe operates using 24V DC (15 - 28V DC) using power already available on the machine or by using the our worldwide AC-DC power adapter available as an option.
The brightness, sharpness and uniform light output provided by the LS-5 is unmatched in the market based on it compact size and low cost. It is especially well-suited for use on narrow web equipment up to 16 inches in width (400 mm width) and even wider. Two or more units can be used together in a Master/Slave arrangement when wider web widths must be covered.
- Unmatched brightness, sharpness and uniformity from any strobe in its class
- Uses long-life Xenon U-tube which is easily replaced after 200 Million flashes
- Extremely short flash duration of less than 5 microseconds (µs) provides for a super-sharp image for easy observation
- Can be powered using 24V DC already available on the machine or using option AC-DC power adapter.
- Externally triggered using industry standard TTL-type square-wave signal at rates up to 208Hz and even higher
- Aluminum enclosure is efficiently dissipates heat eliminating the need for bulky heat sinks
- Two (2) or more LS-5 Strobes can be connected to each other for wider web coverage
- CE-certified for use worldwide
- Threading holes provided for fixed-mounting on machine frame or articulating arm
- Optional UV-Kit is offered to illuminate any UV printing requiring inspection. Includes special UV flashtube and lens.
Tidak ada video untuk produk ini