Dynamometer | AP
The Dillon AP Mechanical Dynamometer exhibits limitless versatility as a tension, traction and weight measuring instrument.
Full selection of capacities--
Available in capacities from 500 to 50,000 pounds, 200 to 20,000 kilograms.
The core of the device is a steel flexing beam. The enclosure is a heavy aluminum alloy case with baked on protective finish. The dial face is sealed and cushioned with a rubber gasket.
Safe for overhead applications--
Most models have a 5:1 ultimate safety factor.
Use it like a tare. It can cancel preset load values up to 20% of device capacity.
NIST Traceable - The AP Dynamometer includes a NIST traceable calibration certificate.
- Accuracy: ? 0.5% of full scale capacity for precise data.
- Broadest range of capacities and resolutions are certain to fit your needs
- Wide temperature range for use in nearly any environment (-50 to 140?F / -45 to 60?C)
- Largest safety factor for overload protection and long life
- No batteries required
- Dial size choice for best in portability or visibility
- Anti-parallax dial and pointer produce accurate readings from any perspective
- Maximum hand retains peak load point and is easily reset
- High strength case resists heavy blows
- Generous shackle openings mate with most hooks and hardware
- High specification materials on all load components. Heat treated to tight tolerances
- Newton capacities available upon request. Consult factory for information.
- NIST Traceable Certificate Included
- 2 Year Warranty
Tidak ada video untuk produk ini
Tidak ada file catalog untuk produk ini