Digital Force Gauge | Z2
The new Check-Line model Z2 is a high performance, digital force gauge which offers programmable high/low setpoints for go/no-go testing. ORANGE lights up for measurements less than Low setpoint, GREEN for between High and Low setpoint, and RED for over High setpoint.
Store up to 1000 values in memory, which can be transmitted using the Digimatic or serial output ports. Use the real time mode to display load transients, or the peak mode to capture the peak force achieved during a test. Selectable measuring units of lbf, kgf, or Newtons.
Connect a Z2 force gauge with an MX Series test stand and enable force controlled testing. Force control can automatically stop testing when the force value reaches the high setpoint programmed on the Z2 force gauge, or maintain the force between the Z2 High and Low setpoints. Force control is ideal for fatigue or non-destructive testing.
- Ergonomically-designed, rugged die-cast aluminum housing
- "Zero Set" to zero the gauge in all operating positions (Tare)
- Operates on rechargeable NiCd batteries or AC adapter
- Overload protection 200 % full scale
- For hand-held use or mounting on test stands
- Display can be reversed for inverted use: e.g. on teststands
- Output signals (RS 232 C, analog and Mitutoyo Digimatic)
- Quick display update rate of 20 times/s
- User selectable units: N, kgf (gf) and lb (oz)
- Easy to use
- Selectable Modes Real Time (to display load transients) Peak Modes (to capture the peak force achieved during a test)
- Supplied with NIST Calibration certificate
- ISO/IEC 17025 Long-form Certificate & Test Data is optionally available
- 2 Year Warranty
Tidak ada video untuk produk ini