Torque Tester | Series-1
The Series I digital torque tester is ideal for calibrating electric screwdrivers with torque control. It features peak mode to capture the peak torque achieved during a test, real time mode to display torque transients, and peak down mode to capture critical first peak value. Standard 3/8" drive is good for checking torque wrenches but not impact wrenches. All digital torque testers are sold in kit form complete with tester, hard carrying case, 2 smart driver adapters and AC charger/adapter. A calibration kit is also available.
Do not use with impact or air tools (Ask for DI-1M impact wrench torque tester).
Smart driver adapters simulate screw tightening, eliminating the need for reversing the power driver which is required for conventional driver adapters.
- Wide measuring range up to 130 lb-in
- lb-in, Kg-cm and N-cm (selectable)
- Peak, Real Time and Peak Down measuring modes (selectable)
- Measure both clockwise and counterclockwise
- USB output for SPC data acquisition
- Programmable automatic display reset
- Heavy-duty metal construction
- Runs on internal NiCad batteries or AC adapter
- 3/8" drive for socket wrenches
- ISO/IEC 17025 Long-form Certificate & Test Data is optionally available
- 2 - driver adapters included: i-8 & i-80 come with smart adapters, CD-150M comes with spring adapters
Tidak ada video untuk produk ini