Torque Tester | DS
Dial wrenches are typically used as a quality control instrument to verify or monitor torque. However, some customers find them a resourceful production tool. In all cases, our dial wrenches are found to offer unmatched performance for several reasons. First, they are simple and easy to calibrate. Second, they incorporate an overload protection device to prevent over-torque and damage to parts or to the wrench. Third, our dial wrenches are non-length dependent, which means an operator can hold the wrench anywhere along the handle and the exact torque will be achieved. Lastly, the wrench offers a built-in ratchet mechanism.
- Dual scale in American and S.I. units. Single scale models are available upon request.
- Exclusive built-in ratchet mechanism.
- Fine main and memory pointers provide accurate readings.
- Quality constructed for accuracy and reliability with an attractive abrasive resistant finish for longer life and ease in identification.
- Standard double-ended spindle ratchet mechanism allows for left handed torque applications.
- Single-end spindles available upon request.
- Lightweight aluminum handle (w/non-slip grip) for improved balance. Scuff-resistant non-slip finish.
- Mechanical stop provides overload protection to 125% of full scale.
- Recessed dial minimizes dial breakage.
- Dial wrench models are available in a wide variety of torque ranges, from 7 lbf.in - 1500 lbf.ft. Select a dial wrench that fits your torque range requirement.
- Torque indicating signal light - standard on CDS, DDS and EDS models. Optional on certain ADS and BDS models.
- NIST-Traceable Calibration Test Certificate is optionally available
Tidak ada video untuk produk ini