Torque Screwdriver | DID-4
DID-05: Capacity: 4.500 lb-in / 50.00 N-cm
DID-4:Capacity: 35.00 lb-in / 400.0 N-cm
The DID is a torque measuring manual screwdriver designed for lab and production use. The large LCD display measures bi-directional torque in real-time or peak modes. USB data output allows the user to graph torque vs time with optional SW-1SD software.
The DID has an accuracy of ± 0.5% F.S., ±1 LSD and has programmable setpoints that provide both an audible beep and green/red LED indicator for uniform tightening or GO/NO GO testing. In addition, it features a programmable counter that minimizes assembly errors by identifying mis-tightening and/or defective screws. Built-in ratcheting clutch allows for convenient tightening or loosening. Use the 800 internal memory for data recall or USB download for SPC.
The DID substantially reduces scrap and rework costs by eliminating over and undertightening and is ideal for use in a wide variety of applications including the manufacture of electronic, appliance and aerospace assemblies.
- Includes NIST Traceable Calibration Certificate, ISO-17025 Cert Optional
- Peak, Real Time and Peak Down measuring mode (selectable)
- Statistics: number of data, Max, Min, Avg
- Programmable screw tightening counter
- Uses standard 1/4" bits
- Selectable units ozf-in, lbf-in, kgf-cm, N-cm and N-m
- Runs on internal NiCad batteries (8 hour use) Auto shut-off after 10 min. of non-use
- Programmable High and Low set points with both audible beep and Green/Red LED indicator for uniform torque tightening or GO/NO GO testing
- USB data output for SPC capability
- 800 data memory for recall or for SPC download
- Programmable Auto Zero function resets unit to zero for easy operation
- Ergonomic and light weight, yet ruggedly constructed
- 2 Phillips tips, AC charger and carrying case included
- 2-Year Warranty
Tidak ada video untuk produk ini