Wire Terminal Pull Tester | WTT-ESM
The WTT-ESM Motorized Wire Terminal Test System is a precision solution for wire terminal testing applications up to 200 lb.
The WTT-ESM-STD is a basic system designed for destructive testing to determine the maximum force a crimped on connector will hold.
The WTT-ESM-ADV is specifically designed for meeting ASTM test standards that require a test sample to maintain a specific load for a set interval (typically 1 minute). The closed loop control function will automatically adjust the load to stay constant during the test. Performs Test Procedures According to UL486A and SAE/USCAR-21
Standard USB and RS232 output allow operators to transfer data to a PC or data collection system.
- LCD display with UP, DOWN, STOP and emergency stop buttons and soft keys
- RS-232, Mitutoyo and analog outputs
- Integrated travel limit switches
- Removable fixture mounting plate with matrix of threaded holes
- Mounting holes for bench mounting
- Password protection of test parameters, to prevent unauthorized changes
- Stepper motor-driven, produces 0% speed variation load
- 3 Year Warranty
- CE Certified
- Includes NIST Traceable Calibration Certificate
Tidak ada video untuk produk ini