Wood Moisture Meter | BLW
Round timber and split logs moisture meter with ram-electrode
Because of the high measuring range (up to 60% water content) and high measuring depth this instrument is ideal for operators of biomass heating systems, wood suppliers and buyers of round and split logs.
Integrated calibration curves for various wood types are included allowing the BLW to display measurements directly in "Moisture Content", eliminating the need to refer to separate "look-up tables. This insures the highest possible accuracy with minimum effort and reduces the chances of errors.
Separate calibration curves are supplied for Pine, Larch, Fir, Willow, Beech, Oak, Alder, Ash and Spruce.
- High measuring range to 60% water content represents 150% wood moisture
- Automatic temperature compensation
- Measurement within seconds without prior treatment of samples
- Displays values directly in "Moisture Content" eliminating the need to refer to separate look-up tables
- Automatic averaging
- Allows quality checks and documentation on site
Tidak ada video untuk produk ini
Tidak ada file catalog untuk produk ini