Portable Hardness Tester TIME5301
Based on the testing principle of Leeb hardness, TIME5301 portable hardness tester can test the hardness of various metal materials fast and conveniently. It can be used to test the hardness of steel, cast steel, alloyed steel, stainless steel, gray cast iron, nodular cast iron, cast aluminum alloy, copper zinc alloy (brass),copper tin alloy (bronze),pure copper, forging steel and so on. The pure English display menu makes it easy to operate. It also has the advantage of long stand-by time due to the internally-stalled NiMH rechargeable battery. It is suitable for testing those workpieces that have large volume or hard to move. It is especially for the work site and field working.
- Simple menu, easy and convenient to use.
- Conversion of common hardness scales (HL, HV, HB, HRC, HRB, HRA and HS) & conversion to tensile strength.
- 7 types of optional impact devices with auto recognition. Standard impact device D included.
- Matrix LCD display with backlight showing all the important values and information.
- Memory of 48-350 groups of data.
- Upper /Lower limits pre-setting and sound alarm.
- RS232 connector meets more needs like storage and further analysis.
- Indication for charge and easy change for rechargeable battery.
- Printer included and test values can be printed directly.
Tidak ada video untuk produk ini
Tidak ada file catalog untuk produk ini