RGT-01 Vacuum Packaging Analyzer
This instrument is based on the combination of differential pressure method and fluid level analysis technique. It is the only instrument in the market so far that provides the quantitative analysis of seal performance and residual oxygen for various flexible vacuum packages.
- RGT-01 is globally first instrument used to measure the volume of residual oxygen within vacuum packages
- Top quality parts and components made by world famous brands are used to ensure reliable overall product performance
- All test parameters can be set flexibly for convenient operation
RGT-01 system utilizes Labthink's latest embedded computer control system that provides a better performance than traditional single chip system.
- Embedded computer control system provides safer and more reliable data management as well as test operation
- The system can be easily operated by a standard monitor, a keyboard and a mouse; without requiring a PC.
- The system is equipped with four USB ports and dual Internet ports for convenient input, output, and data transfer
The instrument is equipped with Labthink's latest intelligent operating software, with user-friendly operating interface and intelligent data management. It also supports LystemTM Lab Data Sharing System, which ensures uniform management of test results and test reports.
- Intelligent reminding of sensor calibration
- Embedded help document for user viewing at any time
- Multi-level account control for better data management and protection
- The system utilizes embedded data saving technology to save detailed information and provide convenient and various searching and viewing functions
- Calibration data recovery function ensures a safety data operation environment
- Support LystemTM Lab Data Sharing System for uniform and systematic data management
|0 ~ 15 mL(standard)
Note: As a default setting, residual oxygen volume can be obtained by multiplying this value by 20.9%. Customization is available for other test range.
| ±0.1 mL (Gas volume is 0 - 5 mL)
±0.3 mL (Gas volume is 5 - 10 mL)
±0.5 mL (Gas volume is 10-15 mL)
|Vacuum||0 ~ -90 KPa|
|Port Size||Φ6 mm|
|Instrument Dimensions||580 mm (L) x 320 mm (W) x 540 mm (H)|
|Power||AC 220V 50Hz|
|Net Weight||61 kg|
Tidak ada video untuk produk ini